Courses & Retreats
Kahuna 1&2 - Intensive Bodywork 2 - 7 July 2013
Top Five reasons to learn Kahuna Massage with us -
- Gain fitness and personal strength;
- Be supported by a reputable school;
- Obtain an understanding of the emotional and spiritual aspects of massage;
- Train in an absolute private and safe environment;
- Develop heart opening skills to potentially generate an extra income.
Level 1&2 Kahuna Massage- Practitioner Level
This 6 day training course is very intensive with lots of massage and focus is placed on making the student confident in giving a full body massage. During the training focus is also placed on the emotional and spiritual effect of massage therapy.
Upon completion you will receive an academic transcript.
- Body reading to develop skill in recognising signs of stress and to develop intuition;
- Huna energy balance systems, using the Polynesian energy points of the body;
- How to use the seven principles of Huna in your everyday life;
- Special dances: Flying Albatros Dance;
- Basic Lomi Lomi massage of back, legs and face;
- Huna philosophy - meditation for healing and relaxation;
- Energy work: how to keep the energy flowing without getting tired and burned out;
- How to create flow throughout the body and reduce tension;
- Balancing of masculine and feminine energies;
- Frontal massage - intuitive and guided;
- Full body massage - timed sessions;
- Correction of your own style.